Highlighted

Using shape hints but cannot correspond

Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am creating a wave animation as a part of a larger project. The wave animation uses shape hint and i am following this video

Flash Animation Tutorial - Animate Sea in Flash - YouTube

The video tells us to create 4 shape hints on frame 1 a,b,c,d and 4 on corresponding frame 25.

I accidently pressed control shift h more than 4 times now. I have pressed ctrl shift h, a number of times hopping to get back to d, Now i am on shape hint g. Therefore  i am unable to correspond shape hints a,b,c and d on frame 1 with shape hints a,b,c and d on frame 2. What could I do?

I am using ccs5

Hi mate,

Drag the hints you don't need out of screen to delete them.

When you create hints in the first key of a shape tween the corresponding keys are automatically added to the second key

Best!

TOPICS
Discussions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Using shape hints but cannot correspond

Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am creating a wave animation as a part of a larger project. The wave animation uses shape hint and i am following this video

Flash Animation Tutorial - Animate Sea in Flash - YouTube

The video tells us to create 4 shape hints on frame 1 a,b,c,d and 4 on corresponding frame 25.

I accidently pressed control shift h more than 4 times now. I have pressed ctrl shift h, a number of times hopping to get back to d, Now i am on shape hint g. Therefore  i am unable to correspond shape hints a,b,c and d on frame 1 with shape hints a,b,c and d on frame 2. What could I do?

I am using ccs5

Hi mate,

When you create hints in the first key of a shape tween the corresponding keys are automatically added to the second key

Best!

TOPICS
Discussions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 07, 2019 0
Guide ,
Jun 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mate,

Best!

- Nick: Character designer and animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 07, 2019 1
Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 07, 2019 0