Since the recent Animate CC update, there are a few recurring issues that have surfaced, some of which are mentioned below:
1) Not able to render Movie Clips that are oriented and animated using the 3D Rotation Tool. The 3D orientation is not visible in the final render, but it is visible on the timeline.
2) Camera issues.
3) Other issues:
Export format - .MOV (as it is not possible to export PNG sequence everytime in case of lengthy files and adding sound again in premier/after-effects)
i don't see the first problem you listed. (i didn't check the others.)
I too ran some tests and was not able to see problem one. As for problem two, don't use scenes, thats old technology. As for three, are you using graphic symbols or movieclips?
Is it possible to show us imagery or a video of these bugs, so we can help you better?
As I am tired of the bugs in this curve program.
1. Bugs with the camera. Use the "Depth of the layer" on the camera. The first frame in the export will be a curve. And this is just one of the camera problems!
2. Bugs with deformation. SYMBOLS GET OUT! IS IT NORMAL? I WRAP A LOT OF TIME FOR ANIMATION, AND MY WORK GOES INTO THE DUSTY! A lot of "deformations" disappear after the opening of the project.
3. Why does hardware acceleration work only in a project? WHY I CAN'T USE IN THE WORKING ENVIRONMENT? 2019! You ask for big money for using this program.
4. Why when I put 48 frames per second, when I press "ENTER", does the animation play 32.26 frames per second? And THIS IS IN THE EMPTY PROJECT! But if you set, for example, 70 frames per second, then everything is fine! The project steadily holds 70 fps!
5. Today I left Animate open and went to sleep. Came, the program is closed! And when you open it turns out that there was a failure!
6. Why when I draw with a brush and cancel, it may happen that the drawn line is not deleted, but becomes an object?
About binding to the layers keep silent.
WILL YOU BE TO WORK WITH YOUR PROGRAM OR NO? YOU HAVE YOUR PRODUCT THAT YOU SELL TO TEST PEOPLE IN GENERAL?
Animate CC (all official releases so far) feels and behaves like a perpetual beta.
CS6 however is pretty stable. Not without its quirks, but one can do serious work in it.
With your CC license you can install Flash Pro CS6 and avoid most of the frustration.
I'm having tremendous issues with #2. I have some old FLA files that I'm trying to convert to using Advanced Layers and it's become clear very quickly that Animate CC with Advanced Layers ON is not suitable for any kind of complex animation/code situations. Judging by the scarce documentation, it appears to be a toy for beginning users.
Why isn't there more extensive documentation about Advanced Layers?? It seems like it was designed for one super narrow scenario and won't work for actual serious working scenarios. What's going on Adobe?
I am also experiemcing a bug, not sure if anyone else has come across this:
When I open an existing sessinon on anothber day, and try to move a graphic symbol, it sudenly snaps - twice as far, in the opposite direction!
It literally mirrors yourf movements, x2. It is some but nit all symbols, so I can't spot a pattern.
Adobe animate CC seems heavily bugged and useable. If I try to change the position of a symbol using the properties box, the size of the symbol doubles. Any change causes it to double again and again.
Some things are either bugs or poor interface. I have experience with Aftereffects and tried to expand frames like I would in after effects and as they suggest in the documents, but it inserts frames from the start of animation in the expanded section. Seems like a bug. instead I had to insert a frame using F5, but this was for an armature, and it does refresh the tween, instead I must delete one frame for it to refresh.
Timeline animation of a symbol doesn't match with the timeline in scene that its in, and duplicates frames and randomly plays later in the scene. I'm treating symbols like compositions but the behaviour is unexpended and unpredictable.
I think I will give up on this program as it appears to be bugged beyond use. Shame because it had some advantages but a broken program is a broke program.