Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Vertical Sprite Sheet

Contributor ,
Jul 25, 2020 Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi forum.

I have a sequence of PNG amimations, which were done in a 3D software. But now I need to export them In one vertical colum sprite sheet. can this be done some how using adobe animate? The sample I have attached is what I need. 

Thank you.

Sprite-sheet.jpg

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just set the width of your sprite sheet to be between the width of a single png and 2 of them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kglad,

thanks for your reply. I'm sorry but I dont understand your method Im confused. is there  a tutorial I can see how this is done?

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

default:

Screenshot - 7_25_2020 , 1_43_17 PM.png

change width to force vertical (and adjust height so all sprites are exported):

Screenshot - 7_25_2020 , 1_45_40 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the screen shots.

I should of been more specific of what I needed to achieve if it can be done within animate.. So here's a better demonstration. 

I have made an animation of a rotating clog wheel which spins on the same axis. (20 frames). These 20 frames need to be exported stacked on a vertical direction. (like the example I attached number 2). 

Here's 2 screen shots, one is in Adobe animate how I tried to achieve the vertical stack animation which I could not figure out. And the other screenshot is done within another script software, which does what I'm trying to achieve within Adobe animate. If this is not possible in Adobe animate, is there some other software which can do the vertical spritesheet animaiton you can please recommend?

Thank you.

Sprite Sheet Demo Screen ShotsSprite Sheet Demo Screen Shots

knobstrip.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Screenshot - 7_27_2020 , 11_29_12 AM.png

appears to be the main timeline, and that's not going to work.

copy and paste those frames into a movieclip and then create a spritesheet of that movieclip.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines