• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Very laggy brush on Adobe Animate CC

Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2019 Feb 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Animate CC Ver. 19.1(Build 349).

I duplicated the window for checking the adjustments of a symbol in real-time and I scaled up the editing window to 200%. In that condition, when I start to paint by using brush tool, it shows very low performance to the point of not being able to edit.

Of course, it shows normal performance when I edit it at 100% zoom or only use a single window. Its rendering logic doesn't seem to take advantages of my multi-core CPUs. The same problem happens to the new feature, Asset Warp Tool. Once the number of vertices exceeds a certain amount, it gets very slow.

Please modernize this gem-like software. When this has massive calculations, try to use MapReduce model to utilize multi threads.

1.png

Moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Adobe Animate CC by moderator.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried following your steps on a sample file but could not repro the issue,

Can you elaborate a bit more, and share details of your system.

If it is specific to a particular file, can you please share the same for investigation..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2019 May 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how can I share a file that can reproduce that issue to you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 30, 2019 May 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can upload the file on a file sharing site like dropbox and post the link in message.

To send a message, click on my name and then click on Message option.

You can also send your request using this: Adobe Animate CC Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2019 Feb 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here. My Animator has a really bad performance when I simply draw some lines with my dell xps pen. The CPU is almost in idle. 20% max. The performance is awful and it will crash constantly( 5 mins max) for a merely 35 frames animation. this picture demonstrates how much strokes you need to freeze my system. My OS is win 10 and Animator version is 19. And it doesn't run well on other PCs as well, either with I7 or Xeon with Wacom on win 10.  And no it isn't a single file issue. So you can simulate it on any system with a pressure / tilt sensitive pen.

Annotation 2019-02-21 161430.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2019 Feb 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your observations. We will need to get in touch with you for further investigation. Please get in touch with us using this link.Contact Customer Care

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 08, 2019 Mar 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll also provide several examples that you can check case by case soon. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines