Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Very similar icons are confused

Community Beginner ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I work with these programs often and sometimes I get confused and open the wrong program (please check the screenshot).
If in one of the updates it's possible to somehow change the colors of the icons so that they are not so similar, that would be cool.

TOPICS
Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

these are user-to-user forums.  to make a suggestion to adobe, post here https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

kglad_0-1610549215695.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

these are user-to-user forums.  to make a suggestion to adobe, post here https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

kglad_0-1610549215695.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a valid point that most of us have been the victim of at least a handful of time - I know I have launched the wrong application when clicking too quickly. The icons used to be different in appearance which made them easier to identify but the latest seems to have been designed with the intent to trip us up. But it won't change for a while if it ever does. It's expensive to redesign and rebrand products.

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, it's less expensive if you just design a single icon and then only tweak the color and text for each product.

I'm sure there's a pointy-haired brand manager somewhere at Adobe who is extremely pleased with itself for this monotonic uniformity.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines