• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video is out of sync

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I need help with exporting my animation. You see.. My animation is 12 fps matches with the audio played in the timeline. It sounds and looks perfect when played in playback or just played. But when I export the video. The audio is the same but the video is super fast and its out of sync. How do I fix this? I just want it to be the same as how it plays on the timeline. 

TOPICS
How to , Import and export , Performance , Timeline

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mate,

Get your stuff out as a PNG sequence and a separate WAV file.

Combine them in Premiere and render the video out of there.

You will be able to export at 12fps, but I would suggest in Premiere you set a 24fps project and have the animation on twos.

12 fps is a non-standard frame rate and you may face all kinds of issues with it.

It is typical for the animation industry to work at 12 or 12.5 fps and then have each frame doubled to get to 24 or 25 fps.

Here are some details how to set up your Premiere project if you have not used it before:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/animate/export-issue-stops-mid-export/td-p/10424361

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alternately, you could not do what Nick says.

When you do a timeline test the graphics will update as best they can, and sound will play in real time. If you had the sound sync set to Stream, still a preview in the timeline is likely to not be ideal, but a Test Movie should play in sync.

When you export to video the graphics are animated at a perfect frame rate, and is likely to get ahead of the audio.

Short version of all that, make sure you are using Stream for your sound sync, and then test movie and export video will match.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are probably right, Colin!

My assumption was that AME is encoding it at 24 or 25 fps while keeping the audio at original length.

But that might be a bit of a stretch of imagination, even though I have seen others complain that they are forced by presets to use standard frame rates.

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines