Highlighted

VR 360 publish to Air in Animate

New Here ,
May 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I installed last version of Animate CC and tested VR 360. It's working like a charm. My question is VR 360 file only publish to WebGL in browser. I want to publish to Air. Is it possible use VR 360 in Air Desktop, Air iOS or Air Android ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

VR 360 publish to Air in Animate

New Here ,
May 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I installed last version of Animate CC and tested VR 360. It's working like a charm. My question is VR 360 file only publish to WebGL in browser. I want to publish to Air. Is it possible use VR 360 in Air Desktop, Air iOS or Air Android ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 04, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No - it would be possible if the embedded WebKit was updated but that hasn't happened so... you'd have to use some other tech.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 04, 2019 0
New Here ,
May 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Joseph for your answer. We have to develop a software that includes VR 360. Air is most suitable for us. When i saw this VR 360 feature in Flash, it made me more happy until realizing only working on browser. Do you think webkit updating happens soon ?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 04, 2019 0
May 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There was a bit of talk about that happening around 2 years ago... I don't believe it will happen though and any attempt I've made to reach out to the AIR team is met by complete silence.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 04, 2019 0
New Here ,
May 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any method  about including VR 360 to Air Project ? I found some third party solution like Pano2VR or MyFlashLabs Virtual Reality ANE but not tested. Do you have any suggestion or advice ?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 05, 2019 0
May 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have any first-hand experience with that, no.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 06, 2019 0
pietro3d LATEST
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm searching the same things, to convert vr 360 in air for android. Are there any news about it? Or a workaround that you have found to achive this?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 22, 2019 0