• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wacom Pen freezes or turns to eraser tool

Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2019 Mar 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had the same issue for the past few months. Every few minutes I lose control of my pen tablet. If I am selected on the hand tool, then my pen (wacom pen, not pen tool) freezes. The only way for me to unfreeze is to zoom out and in again on the stage. If I am selected on a brush tool, then the brush oddly freezes on the erasure tool. I can't select a brush or hand tool when this happens. Once again, the only way to remedy the problem is to zoom out and in again on the stage.

Any ideas? I've tried re-installing animate cc and my wacom drivers. My specs are listed below. Thanks.

MacOs Mojave 10.14.3

Adobe Animate CC 2019 version 19.1

Wacom Tablet 21UX DTZ-2100

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 01, 2019 Mar 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having having some weird behaviour occur in Adobe programs but only when my Wacom tablet was attached. I eventually solved the problem by reverting my Wacom tablet driver to an earlier version. Specifically, two versions back. You could try hitting up the Wacom website and experimenting with installing earlier versions of drivers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 03, 2019 Mar 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am not able to recreate this issue. But I am using 24 in Cintiq pro. I am with Michael try going back to an earlier version of Wacom drivers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines