• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wacom Tablet not recognizing screen size for multi desktop display in Animate only

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2020 Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open animate my wacom tablet thinks its being viewed over all 3 of monitors instead of just one. I'm using Animate 20.0.2 which should've included a fix for this issue but its still not working. Wacom works properly in every other adobe program.

TOPICS
Error , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 25, 2020 Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have the right wacom tablet drivers? https://www.wacom.com/en-us/support/product-support/drivers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Feb 26, 2020 Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same problem, with the latest Wacom drivers, on Windows 10.

Animate 20.0.2 is the only program that ignores my Wacom settings for all applications to be mapped to only use one monitor instead of all three.  If I leave the program and switch to something else (like Photoshop, or even the desktop), it will correctly map to just one monitor, but as soon as I go back to Animate and open a file it will ignore the mapping and use all connected monitors.  This was not an issue with Animate 2019 and earlier, and not an issue with any other software besides Animate 2020.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

There is a fix available for these mapping/drawing related issues in the recent update (v20.0.3) available in Creative Cloud Desktop app. After installing please follow below steps.

1. Edit-->Preferences-->Edit Preferences-->Drawing-->Tablet Input-->Windows Ink(Beta)-->Press OK
  2. Open a new/created document for the changes to take place.

Note: Please be aware this option is a beta version and let us know if you face any issues with the same.

You can also join our Animate Prerelease beta program where you will have an early access to our developmental builds, features and bug fixes. You can sign up to the program using http://adobe.ly/20AEkbJ

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is a fix available for these mapping/drawing related issues in the recent update (v20.0.3) available in Creative Cloud Desktop app. After installing please follow below steps.

1. Edit-->Preferences-->Edit Preferences-->Drawing-->Tablet Input-->Windows Ink(Beta)-->Press OK
  2. Open a new/created document for the changes to take place.

Note: Please be aware this option is a beta version and you might face some stylus interaction issues over the Application. It that case you can switch back to Wintab mode until we fix the issue with the Windows Ink option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines