Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Way to remove arrow in the tween bars?

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Title.

The new arrow in the tween bar in 2020 is the same colour/size of the keys that it just makes looking at short actions so cramped. Seems an unnecessary visual indicator. If it HAS to be there (it doesn't) could it at least be a different colour than the keys?

Screenshot for reference

arrow.JPG

TOPICS
Timeline

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

You can't remove the tween indicator arrow.  But I do see your point as to how it looks when you've only tweened with 1 frame between keyframes. I don't think Adobe accounted for such short tweens to be the norm. You could submit this as a feature request however...

https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't remove the tween indicator arrow.  But I do see your point as to how it looks when you've only tweened with 1 frame between keyframes. I don't think Adobe accounted for such short tweens to be the norm. You could submit this as a feature request however...

https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the subtlety between keyframe and tween indicators is too annoying - you can select the range of frames in the tween, right-click and select "convert to keyframes"... (result will be all keyframes and the tween will be removed)....

Screen Shot 2019-11-11 at 1.56.49 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem with turning it all into keys is that it makes it very messy if someone else has to take up your scene when you're done. It would be nice if it were a lighter grey, or just wasn't there at all. I'll submit a request

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree and converting to keyframes should only be a last resort when you are totally sure you will never need to edit the tween and if you are not sharing the source file. 

I will talk to the team regarding your request also. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm wondering if the actual arrowhead is needed at all. What if it were just a horizontal line between keyframes. We don't need to visually see which direction the tween is going do we? It's always left to right anyway. Agree?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines