• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

We ask you to create the features that make Adobe Animate CC the most perfect program in the world.

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If Animate CC should make the following features, This can be the best.

1. (important!) Must be able to make user can change Brush and Eraser using button of tablet pen.

2. Must be able to user can using 'mirror' draw like Photoshop.

3. And the Paint Bucket tool should recognize strokes from multiple layers and use them on canvas units.

4. Finally, Adobe needs to fix the following bugs.

<Finded bugs>

1. During the animation with the Liquid Brush, I drew a single stroke as usual, but all the lines suddenly disappeared.

2. As soon as you filled the radial gradient with the work area in the usual way, all of a sudden Animate CC crashed and shut down.

(If it is a mistake during translation) - As soon as I filled the radial gradient in the work area, Animate CC crashed and exited.

Now if Adobe did that, There is no other program to beat Animate CC in the world.

TOPICS
Error , Exchange extensions , How to , Missing feature , Other , Performance , Product issue , Publish package , Tablet , Timeline

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

I encourage you to request these items through the Adobe Feature Request: https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I encourage you to request these items through the Adobe Feature Request: https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh, thanks for the help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines