Highlighted

Welcome to the new Animate community!

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are so excited to have you join us on your creative journey with Animate.

My name is Sujatha Reddy and I am your community manager responsible for managing this community along with Preran Kurnool & Atul Kumar Saini. My team and our community of experts will continue to guide and assist you as usual in this new space.

We hope you like the new experience!

If you have any questions or comments about this new community, feel free to post here. We are listening.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Welcome to the new Animate community!

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are so excited to have you join us on your creative journey with Animate.

My name is Sujatha Reddy and I am your community manager responsible for managing this community along with Preran Kurnool & Atul Kumar Saini. My team and our community of experts will continue to guide and assist you as usual in this new space.

We hope you like the new experience!

If you have any questions or comments about this new community, feel free to post here. We are listening.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 12, 2019 8
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is great! Great to be apart of the team!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 13, 2019 1
Guide ,
Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Congratulations!

Are you planning to bring back the whole functionality of the old forum or you scrapped the personal messaging capabilities and inbox on purpose?

- Nick: Character designer and animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 13, 2019 1
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have logged a feature request for it to be taken on priority. There will be regular feature updates to the forum hereafter thanks to a dedicated team that will be working on it. This is just the beginning, you should see several improvements to the experience hereafter.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 16, 2019 2
Guide ,
Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the quick reply, Preran!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 16, 2019 0
Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Preran. Hope all goes well! 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 23, 2019 0
Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really like the new format. Well done!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 23, 2019 1
Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awesome! Great for be part of it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 23, 2019 0
Guide ,
Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're probably aware of these, guys, but just in case... 

1. I constantly need to sign in again when I open the forum, even though I have not signed out (only closed the tab in the browser).

2. When I want to reply to a thread only a one-line field appears and pressing enter there publishes the post, rather than creating a paragraph. Upon 'edit' it becomes apparent that this one line is a subject field. When I go back to edit it, I have access to the normal text editor.

3. The email notices generated and sent by the forum have a huge banner at the top, which is absolutely overwhelming.

(This applies also to the 'Community Guidelines' graphic here too. Something more discreet would improve the UX.)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 23, 2019 3
Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree. I do not like the big banner that offset the actual question or answer. Hope this will change in the near future.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 24, 2019 2
Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And the option to edit a post is hidden under the "More..." button, which only has ONE choice: Edit Reply!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 27, 2019 0