• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Welcome to the new Animate community!

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2019 Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are so excited to have you join us on your creative journey with Animate.

My name is Sujatha Reddy and I am your community manager responsible for managing this community along with Preran Kurnool & Atul Kumar Saini. My team and our community of experts will continue to guide and assist you as usual in this new space.

We hope you like the new experience!

If you have any questions or comments about this new community, feel free to post here. We are listening.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 13, 2019 Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is great! Great to be apart of the team!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://www.hindiurduinfo.com/ 

https://www.techbegginer.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,
Sep 13, 2019 Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Congratulations!

Are you planning to bring back the whole functionality of the old forum or you scrapped the personal messaging capabilities and inbox on purpose?

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 16, 2019 Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have logged a feature request for it to be taken on priority. There will be regular feature updates to the forum hereafter thanks to a dedicated team that will be working on it. This is just the beginning, you should see several improvements to the experience hereafter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,
Sep 16, 2019 Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the quick reply, Preran!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Preran. Hope all goes well! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really like the new format. Well done!

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awesome! Great for be part of it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're probably aware of these, guys, but just in case... 

1. I constantly need to sign in again when I open the forum, even though I have not signed out (only closed the tab in the browser).

2. When I want to reply to a thread only a one-line field appears and pressing enter there publishes the post, rather than creating a paragraph. Upon 'edit' it becomes apparent that this one line is a subject field. When I go back to edit it, I have access to the normal text editor.

3. The email notices generated and sent by the forum have a huge banner at the top, which is absolutely overwhelming.

(This applies also to the 'Community Guidelines' graphic here too. Something more discreet would improve the UX.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 24, 2019 Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree. I do not like the big banner that offset the actual question or answer. Hope this will change in the near future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 27, 2019 Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And the option to edit a post is hidden under the "More..." button, which only has ONE choice: Edit Reply!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 24, 2019 Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also think that the email format doesn't need that big banner.

Also I do miss the thread title... It's confusing to determine from where the message came from as we normally receive dozens in a single day.

And the messages collapsed/nested suggests that there's only one answer from a single user IMO. It's OK to apply some cropping, but all messages should be immediately visible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sujatha, Im not sure if you are able to help. But I am finding went I post on the community my post are instantly reported as spam?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

New Format is amazing. Thanks for sharing this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really do not like that sometimes you have to click "View All Replies" to view the full content of a thread. This is a message board, not an email reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fully agree.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I find the one line field for 'Replies' increasingly annoying.

Actually it is getting annoying to the point of completely discouraging interaction.

The "View all replies" only creates obstacles. It does not help readability in any way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,
Sep 29, 2019 Sep 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Browser spellchecking does not work in the text editor.

Typos and misspelled words are not highlighted unless you press the 'ABC' button in the editor toolbar. It does not spellcheck as you type.

Tried in Opera and Vivaldi - both Chromium-based browsers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 30, 2019 Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you include a code sample in your post, it appears to be impossible to edit the code sample. I eventually figured out that you can edit a code sample by double-clicking it, but there is nothing I saw in the UI that reveals this. No rollover text, tooltips, nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 05, 2019 Oct 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you tell me if  in Adobe Animate cc, scenes may be used with the HTML 5 canvas. I see actionscript for the swf file, but I don't see an event in the HTML 5 for a mouseclick on a button to go from scene 1 to scene2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. There are no scenes in HTML5 Canvas documents. Use the main timeline and child symbols instances to distribute/store your content.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Thank you for your answer. I've thought of another. I think I'll do separate fla files and link through hyperlinks. They'll publish as separate html 5 documents anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is even better. Specially for performance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there really no way anymore to search my own posts? If there is, I'm not seeing it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines