• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When i zoom on movie clip in flash player, pan is not working.

Community Beginner ,
Dec 24, 2018 Dec 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, there

I have a problem and this situation is really boring me.

When i zoom on movie clip in flash player, pan is not working.  Pan is working out of movie clip symbol in normal but it doesnt working on movie clip symbol when i zoom

I use animate cc in action script 3.

Please help me. Realy appreacite

TOPICS
ActionScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 26, 2018 Dec 26, 2018

It seems that Flash Player has code to allow you to pan by clicking and dragging on the stage, but a movieclip in the way will stop the mouse drag from getting to the stage. Even if you set the movieclip's mouseEnabled and mouseChildren to false, the mouse event doesn't get through.

You could do your own pan code, where everything in your scene is inside one movieclip, which you move around when the user drags on it.

Other than that, right-click and zoom out far enough to pan by dragging the stage

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 25, 2018 Dec 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

What kind of zoom are you referring to? When a SWF is running inside of a Flash Player window and we right-click to zoom?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 26, 2018 Dec 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes definetely. I want pan on my movieclip when i zoom in flash player

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you provide a SWF or FLA, GIF or video showing the problem so we can inspect?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Unfortunately i dont sent any document in my position.

But i can write step by step, very simple actually.

1 open animate cc 2017.2 (16.2.0.24)

2 create file new as3 document (550x400px), default

3 draw any shape for example:  draw rectangle (200x200px) in the middle of scene

4 convert to symbol this shape

5 select type movieclip, okay thats it.

6 control/test   or   ctrl + enter

7 right click and zoom  in in the test window 

8 while i can pan out of moviclip, i can not pan on the movieclip

How can i solve this situation?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that Flash Player has code to allow you to pan by clicking and dragging on the stage, but a movieclip in the way will stop the mouse drag from getting to the stage. Even if you set the movieclip's mouseEnabled and mouseChildren to false, the mouse event doesn't get through.

You could do your own pan code, where everything in your scene is inside one movieclip, which you move around when the user drags on it.

Other than that, right-click and zoom out far enough to pan by dragging the stage to the sides of the movieclip.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adding to Colin's answer, one simple thing you can try and that I tested here and worked is to set the mouseChildren property of the main timeline to false. Just write this in the first frame of the main timeline:

mouseChildren = false;

But this of course depends on what you want enabled/disabled in your development/tests.

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

These codes have solved my problem.

I have tried mouseEnabled and mouseChildren codes. I realy realy appreacite. Thank you very much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines