Highlighted

When will Animate CC HTML5 Canvas support blend modes?

Participant ,
Jul 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most often I'm needing to use Multiply, Overlay, and Soft Light to animate the designs my clients have given me via Photoshop.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by ClayUUID | Adobe Community Professional

For maximum compatibility, Animate HTML5 Canvas only implements the lowest common denominator browser-supported canvas blend modes. Unfortunately, that means we're limited to just alpha blending until IE11 drops off the face of the earth.

https://caniuse.com/#feat=canvas-blending

Desktop Browser Market Share Worldwide | StatCounter Global Stats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

When will Animate CC HTML5 Canvas support blend modes?

Participant ,
Jul 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most often I'm needing to use Multiply, Overlay, and Soft Light to animate the designs my clients have given me via Photoshop.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by ClayUUID | Adobe Community Professional

For maximum compatibility, Animate HTML5 Canvas only implements the lowest common denominator browser-supported canvas blend modes. Unfortunately, that means we're limited to just alpha blending until IE11 drops off the face of the earth.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 22, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

these are user-to-user forums.

Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 22, 2019 0
Participant ,
Jul 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, and I thought maybe a user would know the answer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 22, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 22, 2019 2