Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

White box hides canvas, see attached image

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I'm a new user and am just trying to complete the initial Animate tutorial. However, where I should be seeing the canvas with the pink background provided by the tutorial, there's a large white rectangle covering my workspace. When I add the cirle as instructed, it doesn't show on my canvas, but I can see it in the keyframe below the canvas. It's like my work is hidden by this white box - how do I get rid of it? I'm starting from scratch at the tutorial, so I don't know how or why it got there.

If you look at the bottom, you can see the circle I've drawn, but the canvas itself is hidden...If you look at the bottom, you can see the circle I've drawn, but the canvas itself is hidden...

Thanks!

Shannon

TOPICS
Error , How to , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like an issue with HiDPI setting. Firstly, I would suggest updating to the latest version of Animate that was released today and let us know if you are still facing this issue. If you are, you can get in touch with us directly using this link https://adobe.ly/2WYE62m Use the chat button to get started.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2020 Jan 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the exact same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines