Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

White Stage

Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2019 Nov 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

after update to Animate 2020 I cannot work with thi program as the stage (or the part where I should see my work file view is in white). I see what's necessary for a few seconds when I open file or for a moment when I drag the file from it's place but otherwise it is completely blank. Do you know how to fix it? Thanks

TOPICS
Error , How to , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same problem with Animate 2020 on my wacom Mobile studio pro with Windows 10 updated.

And there's no chance to go back to 2019 from CC app ( it is simply not visible from the Other Versions menu ....)

Disappointed!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can download 2018 and 2019 from here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-apps-download.html#creative-cloud-2018-ap...

You can have many versions of Animate at the same time.

It is never advisable to just update your existing version with the one that has just been released, esp. if you're using the software professionally. The reasons should be obvious.

Always install separately to avoid stress in the future.

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I am having the same problem.  Is your Fluid brush the only thing that is working?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, for me the problem was solved after updating windows and the graphic card drivers. hope that could be a solution for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines