Highlighted

Why Adobe Animate can't recognise my drawing tablet.

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,I need help. I don't know why the software can't recognise my drawing tablet. What I mean by that is when I try to draw,it looks like I use a mouse. The line is not straight.

TOPICS
Error, Tablet

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Why Adobe Animate can't recognise my drawing tablet.

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,I need help. I don't know why the software can't recognise my drawing tablet. What I mean by that is when I try to draw,it looks like I use a mouse. The line is not straight.

TOPICS
Error, Tablet

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 30, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First please let us know the Tablet model you are using.

Also try below option and see if it helps

1. Enable Use Windows Ink option in your tablet driver settings
  2. In Animate go to Edit-->Preferences-->Edit Preferences-->Drawing-->Tablet Input--> Windows Ink(Beta) --> Press OK
  3. Open a new/created document for the changes to take place.

Note: Please be aware Windows Ink option is a beta version and if you face any stylus interaction issues over Application/Tools, switch back Tablet Input to Wintab mode in Preferences.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 06, 2020 0