Highlighted

Why can't i fill line tool in adobe animate with bucket

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I drew a simple square in Adobe Animate. I want to make this square's inside red by using the paint bucket. This doesn't work.

If I draw the square and then use the paint bucket it works.

No I don't want to know about selecting the option to make the square inside red. I want in general to know how to fill any shape I make with the line tool with connected lines with the paint bucket. The fact that I can't is idiotic.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Why can't i fill line tool in adobe animate with bucket

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I drew a simple square in Adobe Animate. I want to make this square's inside red by using the paint bucket. This doesn't work.

If I draw the square and then use the paint bucket it works.

No I don't want to know about selecting the option to make the square inside red. I want in general to know how to fill any shape I make with the line tool with connected lines with the paint bucket. The fact that I can't is idiotic.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 14, 2019 0
kglad LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

don't use object drawing mode to draw the lines or, after the fact, use select the lines and click modify>break appart.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 14, 2019 1