• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why [can't I publish my movie with 16,000+ frames]?

Explorer ,
Feb 21, 2019 Feb 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2019-02-21_13-15-03.jpg

Subject was edited by: moderator

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that's the limit for any one timeline.  use movieclips to remedy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can run into issues if you reach multiple limits like for frames, layers, loaded movies, so you might want to make sure you don't reach these others, too Movie size limit | Flash CS6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is the Adobe official information on Frame and movie size limits.  I know is is for CS6, but I don't believe anything has changed regarding these limits.

Movie size limit | Flash CS6

Looks like you may have to create seperate .fla files. Find a natural transitions in your animation and split it into two, or more seperate files, and use, Premier, or AfterEffects to combine them.

I was going to suggest using Scenes in the animation, but apparently the Frame limit of 16,000 is for a singular .fla file, including, Scenes, Movie clips and Animated Symbols.  

Perhaps you can try and optimise movie clips and and scenes, by removing frames that are not required.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines