Highlighted

Why the New features of Adobe Animate CC are not available?

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe Animate CC version 18.0.1 (Compilation 115) in spanish en Windows 10.  Im interested in learn the new features of Adobe Animate CC and I tried to use lips sync, and the new advanced layers instead of bones and they are not available in my  version. I lsearch for an update but there's not any update. 😞

What can i do? Its my first time with Adobe CC platform.

Hi marcosig

Update:

The latest version of Animate is 19.1 Build 349. Do you have Adobe Creative Cloud (Desktop Client)? Look there under Apps -> INSTALLED APPS -> Animate CC and Mobile Device Packaging (might be all in Spanish on your display). Either it says Update there or your computer and/or Operating System are too old. See Adobe Animate CC system requirements

Auto Lip sync:

This feature is not available in your current version. See What's new and changed in the October 2018 release of Animate CC (version 19.0)

Advanced Layers:

As far as I know they are available from October 2017 version 18.0 onwards. But they are not activated by default in your version. Look under Modify -> Document -> Mode: Use Advanced Layers

Klaus

TOPICS
Discussions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Why the New features of Adobe Animate CC are not available?

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe Animate CC version 18.0.1 (Compilation 115) in spanish en Windows 10.  Im interested in learn the new features of Adobe Animate CC and I tried to use lips sync, and the new advanced layers instead of bones and they are not available in my  version. I lsearch for an update but there's not any update. 😞

What can i do? Its my first time with Adobe CC platform.

Hi marcosig

Update:

The latest version of Animate is 19.1 Build 349. Do you have Adobe Creative Cloud (Desktop Client)? Look there under Apps -> INSTALLED APPS -> Animate CC and Mobile Device Packaging (might be all in Spanish on your display). Either it says Update there or your computer and/or Operating System are too old. See Adobe Animate CC system requirements

Auto Lip sync:

This feature is not available in your current version. See What's new and changed in the October 2018 release of Animate CC (version 19.0)

Advanced Layers:

As far as I know they are available from October 2017 version 18.0 onwards. But they are not activated by default in your version. Look under Modify -> Document -> Mode: Use Advanced Layers

Klaus

TOPICS
Discussions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 05, 2019 0
Advocate ,
Feb 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi marcosig

Update:

Auto Lip sync:

Advanced Layers:

Klaus

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 06, 2019 0