• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why would image quality change in an html 5 canvas, depending on the laptop i am using?

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2020 Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I am a novice to animate CC so this question might have an obvious answer? I hope so!

I am using two laptops because my macbook air 2017 Sierra system does not support adobe Animate.

My dads computer, that i used to make my animation is a Macbook pro with animate cc installed. On my dad's computer when i preview my html 5 canvas animation in the browser by opening the html 5 generated by publishing my canvas document everything is nice and smooth.

On my macbook air (2017), all browsers including safari, display  the same html 5 canvas animation well but conversel the image quality, especially line quality is slightly but noticebly off. Jagged text and jagged images which seem to strangely get smoother when zooming and more jagged when zooming out. Its not something happening during compression because if i send the same file back to my dads computer its all smooth and nice again!

What could possibly be going on? Need a pro here because this is driving me a little crazy by now. Thank you so much.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 26, 2020 Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's hard to tell how much difference you're seeing, but your MacBook Air is 128 dpi, and the MacBook Pro is 227 dpi. It has nearly four times as many pixels to make the graphics look better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines