• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Willing to pay for help converting file

Contributor ,
Mar 04, 2019 Mar 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the past 3 days i've tried everything i know of to convert my swf file i created with adobe animate to a video file that i can upload on youtube/facebook. I accidentally deleted the original fla file so all i have is the completed Swf, It works fine on newgrounds but every single program i try (including swivel fro NG) gives me a short corrupted file. I tried importing the swf back into animate to export it again but it messes up the file and deletes its audio. Please someone out there help me and I will pay you 20usd via paypal. Please someone help I am litterally frustraited to the point of tears. Email me at <Email add removed by Moderator>

[Personal information removed per policy - https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-3731]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mate,

As a last resort if none of the proper options work, you can use a screen recorder to capture the flash player window playing back your SWF and just record the audio from the sound mixer.

Camtasia or OBS should be able to record at 25-30 fps on a contemporary machine without a problem.

Good luck!

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

Another thing you can do is to create a FLA, use some AS3 to load your SWF and then use File > Export > Export Video.... to record your content.

Please let us know if you need help applying n.tilcheff's tip or the one I just described.

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 05, 2019 Mar 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try this tutorial. Open animate and drag the swf into the library. You may have to rebuild your project, but you should have all the assets.

Adobe Animate CC: SWF to FLA - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines