Highlighted

Windows ink gliches with Shift, Alt and Ctrl keys

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm currently using a Surface Pro 7 with a pen. Since pen pressure isn't an option in the "Wintab" tablet input mode, I'm required to use the "Windows ink" setting. However when this is turned on, suddenly the Shift, Alt and Ctrl keys all trigger rapidly or otherwise glitch out when held down. This makes drawing in the application near impossible.

Are there any known solutions to this?

I understand that the Windows Ink setting was added relatively recently and solved a lot of users problems as linked below, however for myself it fixed one problem and created another three.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/animate/animate-cc-drawing-bug-for-windows-10-tablet-pc-users/m-p/101...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Windows ink gliches with Shift, Alt and Ctrl keys

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm currently using a Surface Pro 7 with a pen. Since pen pressure isn't an option in the "Wintab" tablet input mode, I'm required to use the "Windows ink" setting. However when this is turned on, suddenly the Shift, Alt and Ctrl keys all trigger rapidly or otherwise glitch out when held down. This makes drawing in the application near impossible.

Are there any known solutions to this?

I understand that the Windows Ink setting was added relatively recently and solved a lot of users problems as linked below, however for myself it fixed one problem and created another three.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/animate/animate-cc-drawing-bug-for-windows-10-tablet-pc-users/m-p/101...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 15, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure drivers and Adobe Animate is the latest version.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 23, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - The issue with Temporary tool switch in Windows Ink mode is fixed internally and will be made available in the upcoming Animate release.

Thanks!

Mohan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 23, 2020 0