• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Working between Animate and Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2020 Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm making an animated music video for a friend.  I'm really enjoying working with animate- but as this project gets longer I'm struggling with some of the more technical parts of the program.  I'm interested to know about people's workflow with larger projects- and how they then go about editing.  One issue I'm having is that the animation keeps falling out of sync with the music.  I'm totally baffled- don't know why this is happening... Is this just a flaw in the program? or should I be doing something differently?... its fallen out of sync both in the swf previews and in the actual program monitor as I work.  I tediously re-lined things up the other day, and when I saved and reopened later it again had fallen out of sync....  Maybe I need to start loading everything into premiere pro?  Line things up in there?  Well I've started to attempt this-  I exported an image sequence as JPG but when I try to load things into premiere- drag them into the time line- things show up in the timeline, but no image actually appears in the program monitor.... I've been following tutorials about exporting from animate and then different tutorials about how to import for stop motion in premiere- but so far havent found anything that addresses this "not showing up" issue and nothing that directly addresses how to streamline working between these two platforms.

TOPICS
ActionScript , Import and export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In terms of workflow - create modular, short-as-possible Animate projects for each clip you need to animate. Then, you can export these clips as video files File > Export > Export Video/Media and sequence them in Premiere Pro. I would suggest using reference audio within Animate but sequencing the full track in Premiere. 

You could also bring your FLA files or SWFs into After Effects and then create a dynamic Link to Premiere... not sure that would solve your issues but perhaps one of these suggestions is helpful. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines