Wrong asset dimensions

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After copying a new created banner in Animate2021 I changed the canvas (document) size, adjusted the elements, changed the dimensions of some elements and tested the html output. Some of the assets got the wrong (old?) size in the export. Some were correct.

Then I clicked the assets in animate until I got to the deepest level (tween, groups, etc). I did not change the properties of the elms. Some of the assets were displayed correctly - some not. I had to import the wrong displayed elements (svg-files) again, to get a correct output.

All elements were shown correct in the authoring environment (just playing the timeline by hitting enter).

Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi - Does it persists even after save, close and reopen the file? If yes, can you please share the fla file for us to look into it?

Thanks!

Mohan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines