Exit

Xcode 11 don't have application loader

Explorer ,
Jul 06, 2019 Jul 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello I hope some one can help me.

Because i am very desperate.

I have downloaded Xcode 11 beta but how can i upload an ipa to the app store.

There isn't an application loader in it.

Apple want 12.1 iOS SDK. Air 32 have an installation issue on my mac book.

And now don"t know how to upload with Xcode 11beta.

I hope some one can help me.

tnx in advance!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 03, 2019 Aug 03, 2019

It has been removed from Xcode:

https://developer.apple.com/app-store-connect/whats-new/?id=submissionsupdate7-31

I'm not sure what the solution will be in the future, but for now you can still download version 10.3 of Xcode from the App Store.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2019 Jul 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not the expert here, just doing my best to help. Have you had a chance to look at this video Publish AIR applications to iOS devices |​ for insights?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 16, 2019 Jul 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for reply, but i mean uploading an IPA with Xcode to the App Store.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 03, 2019 Aug 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It has been removed from Xcode:

https://developer.apple.com/app-store-connect/whats-new/?id=submissionsupdate7-31

I'm not sure what the solution will be in the future, but for now you can still download version 10.3 of Xcode from the App Store.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2019 Sep 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How about command line tools (in terminal) ? xcrun altool is still alive.

$ xcrun altool
Copyright (c) 2009-2019, Apple Inc. Version 4.00.1181

Usage: altool --validate-app -f <file> -t <platform> -u <username> {[-p <password>] | --apiKey <api_key> --apiIssuer <issuer_id>}
       altool --upload-app -f <file> -t <platform> -u <username> {[-p <password>] | --apiKey <api_key> --apiIssuer <issuer_id>}
       altool --notarize-app -f <file> --primary-bundle-id <bundle_id> -u <username> {[-p <password>] | --apiKey <api_key> --apiIssuer <issuer_id>} [--asc-provider <provider_shortname>]
       altool --notarization-info <uuid> -u <username> {[-p <password>] | --apiKey <api_key> --apiIssuer <issuer_id>}
       altool --notarization-history <page> -u <username> {[-p <password>] | --apiKey <api_key> --apiIssuer <issuer_id>} [--asc-provider <provider_shortname>]
       altool --list-apps -u <username> {[-p <password>] | --apiKey <api_key> --apiIssuer <issuer_id>}
       altool --store-password-in-keychain-item <name_for_keychain_item> -u <username> -p <password>

So, we can use below command.

$ xcrun altool --upload-app -f <file> -t <platform> -u <username> -p <password>

for example, 

$ xcrun altool --upload-app -f ./path/to/my.ipa -t ios -u myappleid@example.com -p mypassword

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 25, 2019 Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It didn't;t work for me. I got:

"Error Domain=ITunesSoftwareServiceErrorDomain Code=-22014 \"We are unable to create an authentication session.\" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=We are unable to create an authentication session., NSLocalizedFailureReason=Unable to validate your application.}"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@srkleiman You need to create an app specific password first: https://appleid.apple.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This works well. Just make sure the password you use here is a an Application Specific Password (generate one at https://appleid.apple.com/account/manage )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2020 Jan 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a new solution for this? I just downloaded and installed xcode 11.3 on my mac. The latest version in the App Store I have developed a new version of an app with Adobe Animate that I would like to distribute, but without the application loader I have to find a new way to do this. Or if I have to download xcode 10.6 where can I find it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2020 Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found the following information on stack overflow and it worked!

In October 2019, Apple announced the Transporter app for macOS, now available in the Mac App Store.

With Transporter you can:

• Upload your .ipa or .pkg files to App Store Connect.
  • View delivery progress, including validation warnings, errors, and delivery logs, so you can quickly fix any issues.
  • See a history of past deliveries, including date and time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines