• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

NOW WORKING enhance speak

Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2023 May 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone tell me why nothing works? Literally yesterday everything worked, and of course the audio files are in the same format (waw), although mp3 does not work either. he thinks for a long time supposedly doing everything and goes into error. In particular, in a mistake - and of course, even yesterday's audio files (which he could process yesterday) today he can no longer. From which the conclusion is drawn - either I'm a curve, or it really doesn't work. ERROR =  Failed to process file for enhancement.

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Bug , Crash , Error , Feedback

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Beginner , May 04, 2023 May 04, 2023

Also, here is another 1 longer video, with a console (which is naturally in errors) and a bunch of examples of how it really works, and how and why it doesn’t work, judging by my conclusion - the console is all red, which means the update was unsuccessful. Video about 10 minutes with a full log and comments in the form of text on what is happening, I hope you fix it quickly, than you could help 🙂 https://youtu.be/iXeh0LCxlCQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

UPD 05.05.2023 - Now it works 1 time per browser) of course already a shift but still sad. started processing, but in normal cases, the download button and listening to the result do not work, they work more precisely 1 time per browser. the visual on the site has changed, so I conclude that there was some kind of update. And apparently, taking into account the fact that until yesterday everything was flying and now through the stump the deck is not a very good update. As a result, the daily lim

Votes

Translate

Translate

AND YES not WORKING) I typed it up and wrote a bit wrong in the topic, but I don’t see how to change it)

Votes

Translate

Translate
7 Comments
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AND YES not WORKING) I typed it up and wrote a bit wrong in the topic, but I don’t see how to change it)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In this regard, a question for other users - am I special or does this happen to others? If I am special - can someone come across this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UPD - the processing worked in 35 minutes, but the download button does not work, judging by the changed appearance - an update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UPD 05.05.2023 - Now it works 1 time per browser) of course already a shift but still sad. started processing, but in normal cases, the download button and listening to the result do not work, they work more precisely 1 time per browser. the visual on the site has changed, so I conclude that there was some kind of update. And apparently, taking into account the fact that until yesterday everything was flying and now through the stump the deck is not a very good update. As a result, the daily limit, but in fact I managed to download only 30 minutes out of these 3 hours for a bunch of attempts. I don’t know what’s wrong, but to confirm my theory, I opened 4 browsers - Internet Explorer, and again for the first time I managed to download everything, starting 2 is the same again. Also, as part of subjective testing, a test audio track was recorded for 10 seconds, I won’t say that it was terribly processed, to hell with it, but with it (10 seconds) everything really works in any browser and as it should. From which an additional conclusion follows - problems are observed in recordings of 10-20 minutes or more.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, watching the PC, you can see that the only tab is open in the browser, from it there is a load on the disk and the network (when you try to download the result), in particular at a speed of 0.1 Mbps, and naturally everything does not work from the phone, here one could sin on cache, but alas, not this time. In general, everything is very ambiguous. and not on 1 device, due to which I can’t sin on PC problems either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and plus video error) - https://youtu.be/v1KkEdhQrBY

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also, here is another 1 longer video, with a console (which is naturally in errors) and a bunch of examples of how it really works, and how and why it doesn’t work, judging by my conclusion - the console is all red, which means the update was unsuccessful. Video about 10 minutes with a full log and comments in the form of text on what is happening, I hope you fix it quickly, than you could help 🙂 https://youtu.be/iXeh0LCxlCQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Resources