• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe podcast AI

Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2023 Feb 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I would like to use Adobe Podcast AI for voice overs.  The program sounds fantastic, but I do have a question.  Can I determine what kind of audio file is created.  Example: i upload an MP3 and the final product I always get is a Wav file. Can I get the final file product in mp3 format instead?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post if it helps you get responses.

<moved from using the community>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you I appreciate it, I guess we'll wait and see if I get any responses...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.  and yes, we'll see if this is the best place to move your message.  (there's no podcast forum so i was hoping, at least, one audtion expert might have started podcast testing.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the app it says that you will get the returned file as a Wav file - it only mentions MP3 as a potential source.

Yes, the results are very good, but the thing that's most impressive about the AI process is the amount of de-skilling it's going to cause!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you, @SteveG_AudioMasters_ 

for @Brett283339681omx, if it's important you can change the file type in audition.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would it help any then if I recorded the original an a Wav file first, uploaded it to Adobe Podcast AI (where it remains a wav file), and then convert or compress it into an mp3 file after it’s been enhanced in Adobe?

That way I'm only changing the format once technology (I believe so anyway).  Or am I missing something, and uploading a wav file to Adobe podcast AI somehow "changes" that wav file during its enhancement?...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I didn't mean to make that the "answer", but I was saying it would go in Adobe podcast AI as a wav file, and exit as a wav file

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would I maintain the same quality of audio to the human ear if I recorded and exported my original audio file in wav format, so when I upload it to Adobe podcast AI I'm not converting or compressing it.

once that's done I would take the enhanced file and convert it into mp3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

depends on your ear, but there's no substitute for testing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only way you maintain the quality is to keep your file uncompressed throughout processing. MP3 files progressively deteriorate if you open and close them, because on closing they have to be re-encoded; that is a lossy process which involves a masking algorithm which effectively throws away parts of the signal that it thinks you can't hear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2024 Mar 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources