• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Build 13.0.7.16 Requires High Buffer to avoid dropped samples

New Here ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I edit a podcast using this build, I have to use a buffer size of 1024 to avoid dropped samples. Previous builds would work with no problem at 512 on the same project. It's a 4 track project with predominantly built-in effects processes, and a few iZotope RX plug-ins (Voice De-noise and De-Ess) running as AU. Computer is a 2018 MacBook Pro i9 w/ 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD, 10.14.6, and a Universal Audio Arrow Thunderbolt interface.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has this continued to be an issue?  Were those effects primarily on Tracks or Clips?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Almost exclusively Track-based effects. Seems to be improved — It looks like I'm able to get away with a 256 sample buffer in both the current beta build of 13.0.8.40 as well as the current shipping version 13.0.7.38. I appreciate you following up on this. Being able to reliably use a smaller buffer makes jumping around and cutting a project feel more responsive. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources