• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Splitting audio during playback

Community Beginner ,
Jul 04, 2020 Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure if this is expected behavior or not, but I wanted to also mention this:

When playing back audio, I'm able to split a clip by using the razor tool, but not by using the keyboard shortcut for "split". I'm able to trim up to the playhead during playback, and also trim after the playhead during playback, but splitting a file during playback with the keyboard shortcut doesn't appear to do anything. Similarly, using the time selection tool, highlighting audio and deleting it also works during playback.

I work in radio production, so editing a v/o file as I play it back is useful. It's hard to continuously switch between tools, so I rely on shortcuts to do certain tasks.

TOPICS
Bug , Feature request , Feedback , Question

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I support this request! I tried to replicate it in the most recent version as well as in the current beta, yes it does not split the clips during playback. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources