• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

VST3 Effects are not included during export

Engaged ,
Mar 06, 2024 Mar 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am doing whole band mixes in Audition. I'm finding that the two VST3 effects I commonly use (Phil Speiser's The Strip and Melodyne) are working fine while mixing but are not being applied when my multitrack mixes are being exported as mixdowns. I'm resorting to playing the Audition timeline while real-time recording it into OBS in order to have the intended final mix. I have not seen this same issue being reported elsewhere. I'm including my system specs. Thanks.

Dell XPS 8960
Windows 11
Audition 24.2.0.83
13th Gen Intel Core i9-13000, 2000 Mhz, 24 Cores
64 gigs RAM
RealTek Audio

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
3 Comments
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried pre-rendering the effects on the track before exporting it? That's what the little lightning bolt at the top of the effects rack is for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good question! I had stopped trying to use pre-render because every time I tried to use it in the mixing process, Audition would soon crash and corrupt the session to the point that I had to open an earlier auto-saved version. So, I just now tried applying pre-render right before exporting. It's only 2 vocal tracks that have these two VST3 effects applied. It didn't crash, but it also did not apply the VST3 effects to the exported .wav file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well I must say that I'm getting a bit suspicious about this - that's two people in close succession saying that VST effects aren't rendering on export, even if they are pre-rendered. It's beginning to sound a bit like a real bug...

Votes

Translate

Translate