• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Audition 3.0

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using adobe audition 3.0, worked fine until I started fooling with the buttons my problem I am voice tracking for radio, Trk 1& 2 fine but when I arm trk 3 for mic input I get an echo sound that won't go away I can arm any other trk and I get the same echo sound, but when I record the voice in the edit it's just fine if anyone can help me I would appreciate it 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Audition forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there anyway to reset the software Adobe Audition 3.0 ? Return it to it's original 

Moved from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to the correct forum... Mod
To ask in the forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines