• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Audition 3.5

Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I've just upgraded to a new computer and windows 10, and I'm finding out that I may just be out of luck trying to get my Audition 3.01 onto my new computer. In doing a search, I saw a how-to video from a person using Audition 3.5. From what I saw, it looked quite different than 3.01. Is 3.5 a real version, and would I be able to open my .ses files on it?

This would be a real bummer if I wasn't able to open all my old song files...are there any other work arounds???

Harry

TOPICS
Version 3 and earlier

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Audition 3.5 doesn't exist. It's never existed. The last version of Audition 3 was 3.0.1, and development stopped at that point. The reason for this is that the decision was made to create a multi-platform version of the application, and that involved a rewrite from scratch. This became the Audition CS5.5, and that was short of a lot of features; it was a 'proof of concept' release, if you like.

Adobe released 3.0.1 into the wild after the authentication server failed. The way you got it to run was to download a 'special' version of it, along with its installation key code. You had to use this version - no others would work. If you hunt around enough, you might still find it, but we aren't allowed to give any clues as to its whereabouts, nor discuss why Adobe's legal department insisted that the 'official' download was withdrawn from the site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I always knew about how Adobe was very hush hush about mentioning any upcoming updates, but this is kind of ridiculus. They can't even tell us why I can no longer access my .ses files....it just seems like a really bad way to do business. 

So, I have to ask. I purchased versions 1.0, 1.5, 2.0 and eventually 3.0/3.01...is it possible that my disk from one of the earlier versions might work? Of course I'm talking putting it on windows 10, so I know that's a stretch, but I'm just looking to figure out some way to access all my files. I nosed around the web looking for a version of it, and the one thing I came up with looked like my bigger concern would be downloading a virus instead of the program....so I don't expect to be doing that.

From a consumer standpoint, this doesn't make much sense, nor does it make them an attractive company to do business again...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I'm aware or can recall, all of the versions of the software since Adobe bought out Syntrillium require some form of authentication. That said, I've just had a look at the manual for 1.5 and it doesn't have a single word about installing the software in it! So if you have a serial number, that might be worth a try, but there are no guarantees. The only other thing I can say is that if you look  wayback far enough, you might discover something to your advantage...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this a legitimate email address from Adobe Support?

adobhelp24x7@outlook.com

They're trying to access my computer...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes they are legitimate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And it's adobehelp24x7@outlook.com

Not adobhelp24x7@outlook.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The way I had it spelt is the what I was getting info from....HACKER!

Be aware of this, and watch out for minor spelling differences in email addresses!

I went back to my Audition 1.5 disc and installed. Haven't had a chance to test it out yet, but so far it looks ok.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perfect..

I heared some people using adobehelp24x7@outlook.com for Help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The email they sent me was very official looking...Adobe Logo and all. They knew I was looking for help with Audition 3.1, so I'm wondering if this is where they found my info and emailed me....anyway, this is what the email from the Hacker looked like...so, beware! Unfortunately, the Logo didn't tranlate when I did the copy/paste.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Adobe Support Community Mailer <community_noreply@adobe.com>
To:thosedreadedgnats@yahoo.com

Wed, Dec 9 at 8:47 AM

Hello guest4254,

You have received a private message in the Adobe Support Community community.

Subject: Adobe Audition 3.5
Date: Dec 09, 2020 05:47 AM

Hi,

You can Directly send Email to our Adobe Customer Care Team at Email Address:-
Adobhelp24x7@outlook.com and they will help you via Email.

Team Adobe

To manage your private message options, click here.

Thanks for being a Adobe Support Community member.

Your Adobe Support Community Team

Adobe Support Community sent this message to thosedreadedgnats@yahoo.com.

Don't want to receive emails from us? Just click here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got sameone with E

Hi,

You can Directly send Email to our Adobe Customer Care Team at Email Address:-
Adoebhelp24x7@outlook.com and they will help you via Email.

Team Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded version 1.5, no problem, as it also asked for the serial number for version 1.0, as it was an upgrade, and it downloaded fine. I tried to open a SESSION file and got the following message:

Some waveform clips were not loaded into the session because they were on higher track numbers not supported by this version of Adobe Audition. 

I click OK and none of the tracks load. I tried a .SES file with only 3 tracks and got the same message...Individual tracks are seen in edit view tho. 

Any suggestions here? Still would be great if I could somehow transfer version 3.1 from my old computer to my new one...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see that others are successfully using Audition 1.5 with windows 10, I suppose I should move over to that area...hopefully someone out there know a thing or 2 to help me get Audition up and running again....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines