• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe audition and some other apps wont open in cc

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have uninstalled all adobe products including CC now and reinstalled to a fresh hard drive as I have 4 ssd on this pc. Audition, premier and media encoder will not open at all. I click the open tab and simply nothing happens at all, not thinking etc its like the open button is dead even though it ticks when you click on it. Tried starting from start menu as well. Im at a loss at this point any help would be amazing!

Versions

Audition-22.0

all other apps are updated to current.

Thank you!

TOPICS
Crash , Freeze or hang , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you use the CCcleaner app to uninstall everything? If you didn't, then all sorts of little things get left behind, and I think that these have been implicated in all sorts of gremlins - which is why the app exists. As to what is actually causing your problem - well, you need to look at the log files. Even if it seems as though nothing has happened, every attempt to open Audition creates one. You can find them by doing what it says in this thread:

Audition crashed - now what? 

If you can find the appropriate log and post the text of it here, we might be able to tell you what's happening - but without that, not a clue I'm afraid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines