• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Audition as Live Voice Changer?!

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! This is my first post in this forum and I am also not so familiar with Adobe Audition yet. I hope someone here can help me. I use a MacBook Air and I bought Adobe Audition. With Adobe Audition, as you know, you can change voices. Now I was told that you could even use the program as a live voice changer, similar to other programs like "morphvox" or "Clownfish". These are also compatible with Skype, for example. Unfortunately, I can't get this to work at all. I know how to change the voices but how to use this voice live for Skype calls for example does not work. I even downloaded "Virtual cable" but no matter what settings I use it doesn't work. 😞 Does anyone here have experience with this or can tell me if it is really possible? If so, I would be very grateful for further explanations.... Many thanks in advance!:)

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you are discovering, it's a pain to set up, and whilst it's possible to do a limited amount of voice changing, there is a processing delay (latency) involved, and that's unavoidable. In general, the dedicated voice changers are much easier to work with. As for setting it up - VAC is the way to go, but as I said - it's a pain. The only thing I can tell you as far as Audition is concerned is that you'll have to be running in Multitrack, and have the internal monitoring active, otherwise the input won't be fed to the output via the track with the effects on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your feedback.
Yes there is still much to discover and learn! But a great program. That with the monitoring I have already tried, also different settings regarding the output and input, unfortunately without success. In Skype itself I also have no option then to select Adobe Audition. With other programs like morphvox this is displayed there directly. So Skype just seems to be unable to connect to Audition and vice versa. I still hope for more help or experience!:/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2023 May 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I`m using voice.ai and so far the results are amazing .. there are some things that can be improved but yet I like it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines