• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Audition error 16 after iOS update to Monterey 12.3

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a repeated problem with Error 16 on Adobe Audition 2022, when editing audio files and attempting to save them to the existing location. This all started after updating my Macbook Pro to Monterey 12.3. Has anyone else experienced this? The permissions are set as specified in all data I have found relating to Error 16

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2022 Jun 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same error after the Monterey update and haven't found a solution yet. Did you fix it? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should say from the outset that I'm not a Mac user - but reading around this, it's definitely to do with permissions, although it may not be that straightforward. Are you still running the machine with Administrative rights (or whatever the equivalent is on a Mac)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, I gave total permission to anything adobe so i could re-write and save projects whether it be in photoshop, after effects, illustrator, etc. since i ran into this issue a lot when working with After Effects. Idk what's causing this issue in Audition when editing the audio of a video project on Premier Pro, though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same issue on two external drives and various SD cards. I cannot successfully save to any external media regardless of how much disk space is available.

Occasionally, I can get Audition to save ONCE to my external drive, but if I ever try to update that same file, I receive the same Error 16 message.

Screen Shot 2022-07-27 at 1.15.10 PM.png

I'm using the exact same process I've used for 7 years and suddenly Audition can't save. This is very frustrating!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines