• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Are there audio samples of what each effect sounds like? If so where? Can there be?? Please?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a library online anywhere (preferably searchable) that has audio samples of all of the Audition effects so I can know what they sound like or are supposed to sound like?  If not, can there be one?  Pleeeeeease!! 🙏

TOPICS
Feature requests , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Er, no - and no. What an effect sounds like depends entirely upon the source material you feed it - your audio. So there is no way that you could create a representative version of an effect at all. And that's why there aren't any. And won't be. There is no such thing as the way an effect is 'supposed' to sound either. Most effects have controls on them that can alter the way they sound considerably - where would you start?

I'll tell you the answer to that one, actually - your ears. You experiment until you find something that sounds like what you are after. There are plenty of articles around where people tell you how they created some of the effects they used, and these are generally the starting point for your own experiments. So I'm sorry - but to get the best out of audio processing, you'll have to put some effort in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines