• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio Channel Mapping in Audition

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, first post to the community. 🙂 Is there a way to utilize an external microphone interface for mutitrack recording in real time? I'm a drummer and using a QSC TouchMix30Pro as my interface in which all my mic's are connected. Audition can "see" the hardware but even after viewing the tutorials, I can't seem to figure out a way to map CH1 to Track 1, CH2 to Track 2, etc etc. I've double checked to make sure the settings on the TouchMix match those in Audition (i.e. sample rate etc).I am however able to do this with my Focusrite 2i2 interface.

Worth noting I can set up mapping rather easily via Logic or ProTools.

Thanks in advance for the help!!

TOPICS
Audio hardware , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm guessing that this is on a Mac, if you have Logic available. Do you have the mixer firmware updated? This mixer is supposed to be core-audio compliant, so it should work fine. So are you saying that if you do this:

recording inputs available.JPG

on any track, that your mixer single channel feeds don't show up in Mono as available feeds?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Steve, thanks for the reply! I did update the mixer's firmware but just updated the driver on my PC. Going to give that a go later today and report back. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines