• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

audition 2.0 registration

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have audition 2.0 but when i follow instructions to install on new computer with 3.0 it says invalid SN. Where do i get new SN for 3.0 to replace my 2.0 edition?

TOPICS
Version 3 and earlier

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Brief history: Audition 3's activation server was switched off many, many years ago, and for a long time Adobe had a place where you could download a copy of Audition 3 effectively for free, with a universal serial number that was the only one that worked with it. Anyway, that was the get-around for ages.

Next thing that happened was the year before last. Upon advice from the Adobe legal suits, and for reasons that we're not allowed to discuss, pretty much all Adobe software available was restricted to being the current version, and its -1 version only. So, as it was several versions back, Audition 3 had to go. No ifs, no buts - that was it. All I can say is that if you can find a copy of that version anyware with its serial number, it will generally work fine on newer operating systems, but it's not a big fan of Windows 10. I can't tell you where to look, but Wayback when, somebody said it was still available...

There's no point in fuming about it, or anything like that; we're a U2U forum and we've heard it all, about how unreasonable this is, etc. and there's nothing we can do about it, I'm afraid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines