• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AUDITION 3.0 OLD VERSION

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I WANT BUY ADOBE AUDITION 3.0 OLD VERSION FOR MY JOB .IT IS NECESSORY .I HAVE LOST THIS VERSION WITH MY COMPUTER ...

I AM READY TO BUY THIS VERSION BECAUSE I AM TEACHER ON VIDEO ,COMMUNICATION AUDIO .
YHANKS TO YOU.
B.BAUDOT

[personal details removed - Mod]

TOPICS
Version 3 and earlier

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, this is simply not possible.

AA3 was discontinued many years ago and, even if you were able to legitimately buy a copy you would be unable to register and activate it since the Adobe activation server was switched off several years ago.

It used to be possible to download the installation files for AA3 - I believe you had to enter your original serial number to access it - and this specific version did not require access to that Adobe server to activate and run.  But that facility was withdrawn by Adobe some years ago.

I think your only option now is to look at subscribing to the current CC version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines