• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audition close by itself

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got some problems in my adobe audition, the problem is the audition closes by itself, about after 10minutes after use, a warning appears 'please save your project ...' and if I cancel, auditon will close by itself
TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to do what it says in this ex-FAQ: Audition crashed - now what? and send everything asked for to audbugs@adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steve G

I have had this also, a couple of times recently.  

I am working on something, pause, look up and it says basically "do you want to save aaaaaaaa.wav?" as though I clicked exit, and I guess I better say yes.. I click ok, then it exits. 

It's never in the middle of doing anything, no VST use, Audition is at rest, usually my hands are off the mouse and keyboard.  This time I'd stopped to reply to a text message and came back and it was asking to save my file,

Is it worth filling out all that bug report stuff and have nothing to describe, since there is nothing going on..do you think I should? 

I'm just grateful it offers to save my file first, what a miracle.  
love Audition 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The thing to do initially is post the last log file into this thread, and then we might be able to see what prompted it to happen. It certainly doesn't sound like normal behaviour; I can leave Audition open all day with a file open, just sitting there and it will pick up immediately where it left off. If the latest log is a crash log (obviousl from looking at the name of it) then definitely post it, both here and at audbugs@adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines