• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audition does not import files when I click "Edit Sequence in Audition" from Premiere

Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am no longer able to send any audio/video files from Premiere to Audition for editing.

I was able to click "Edit Sequence in Adobe Audition" from Premiere Pro and it would send all audio and video files just fine. 

Then one day recently it stopped happening just out of the blue.

I did just now update to the Premiere and Audition 2020 and Audition still does not show any files imported.

Yes, I do have the Open in Adobe Audition button checked.

When I export out from Premiere, it builds the files, opens Audition, yet nothing appears in Audition. Nothing gets sent.

I am running Mac OS Catalina and it was fine last week. I did the same procedure and it worked fine.

ALSO I just tried to export out a stem from Audition and link it into PPRO. It did export a stem but it did not link. So something is up with the dynamic linking.

TOPICS
Export , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the exact same problems. Haven't been able to find a fix online as of yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems that quite a few people are having trouble with this, and it looks like Catalina is being at least implicated: Thread on Premiere forum 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is more information on the Premiere Pro link above, but the Audition team is also investigating this issue.  It does appear related to Catalina and certain security configurations, as Catalina users are now prompted to allow access to Documents and other common directories.  There may be a temporary workaround exporting your sequences to the Desktop, or consider opening the .prproj directly in Audition for mixing tasks.  We'll update as soon as we have more information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 10, 2019 Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is now Dec 10, 2019.  I have just updated to the latest verion of Audition, which dropped today, hoping this problem would be solved.  Sadly, this problem is still there. Clearly it has not been addressed.  Very disappointing.  When can we expect this issue to be resolved?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is January 2021 and I am STILL Having this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines