Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audition doesn't open/maximise in a window

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2022 Mar 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I can't currently seem to get Audition to open/maximise. It seems to open and run as usual, and shows the set up screen, but then it doesn't pop up as a window. Clicking with the mouse on the Audition icon at the bottom of the screen doesn't do anything.  Other apps including other Creative Cloud apps (eg Photoshop) work fine. Any ideas? Many thanks Dave

TOPICS
Crash , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Basically it's a crash, and there are all sorts of possibilities. If you don't have anything you want to preserve in your Preferences folder, then the thing to do first is try starting Audition with the Shift key held down - that will replace all the preferences with a 'vanilla' set - but it will destroy the old set in the process. If you don't want to do that, then post the fault log file (there will be one) as texct into this thread. To locate the file, look here: Audition Crashed - now what? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again. 
Thanks.  I just unplugged my secondary monitor (that was connected via HDMI) and Audition popped up. I'm still baffled but am - at least - now functioning. 

Thanks
D

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah. If that happens again, check on the internet. There are several alternative ways of getting it back, depending upon how you have Windows configured.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines