• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audition - problem with video on timeline

Community Beginner ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm studying Audition and the lessons is to synchronize the  audio with video. But when I import the video it shows with some kind of filter. Print below.

WhatsApp Image 2022-02-08 at 12.28.05.jpeg

TOPICS
Import , Playback

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't tell anything at all from your screen-grab. What is the format of the video you are trying to import?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the poor quality of my print. I took a few more today as seen below. The file is a mp4 and I tested on another pc and it worked fine. The problem is only on mine. 

WhatsApp Image 2022-02-09 at 11.50.06.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-02-09 at 11.50.09.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-02-09 at 11.50.13.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-02-09 at 11.50.18.jpeg

    

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it's only on one machine, then it's likely to be either a faulty or missing codec. If you have a full CC subscription, try downloading Media Encoder and see if that fixes anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already have Media Encoder and k-lite mega codec pack installed. Could it be anything else?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Steve, do you think it could be something else? I already have Media Encoder installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well it's got to be something else! The only other thing that springs to mind is that something weird has happened within the Windows Policy Editor that stops video showing properly, although that does seem to be a little unlikely. Does this happen on all MP4 files, or just one?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded a video from youtube to test and it happens on it too. So I guess it happens on all of them. The curious thing is that I tested on another notebook and it worked fine. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Premiere the k-lite mega codec pack has, in the past, caused problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uninstalled the k lite mega pack and still have the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may have to re-install media encoder and perhaps Audition. I have known of cases where 3rd party codec packs have needed a complete windows install to remove all of their components.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh God, i hope that is not the case. I'll try this weekend and let you know if worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 18, 2022 Feb 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you could share your video by Dropbox or Creative Cloud I could have a look on my system before you go to the trouble of re-installing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines