• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audition wont play. No error message. Just doesnt move.

New Here ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe audition.

Doesnt matter what file type I open, when I press the spacebar it says its playing but the line doesnt move. Tried importing a WAV file - nothing, not even an error messsage.

I unplugged the headphones and it gives an error saying the list of audio devices has changed...so It knows they are there.

Premier pro audio works fine. Everything else is working.

TOPICS
Audio hardware , Import , Playback

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

However you look at it, your sound device is disconnected from Audition, and you have to re-establish the connection. This is the only thing that stops the transport working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2024 Jan 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same problem. Unfortunately, there isn't any error message, nor could you see it in the preferences that there is something not working. When I quit audition and restarted the audio interface, it worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines