Can't hear audio - decibels

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2022 Mar 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a major issue with sound in Adobe Audition. Whenever I attempt to turn up or down sound, everything disappears. I now have a file that appears to have been recorded but there are no decibel levels. How do I fix this, so I can hear the file? You can see down the bottom the levels are non-existent. 

defaultlzjkwgacfg2l_0-1648108310417.png

TOPICS
Audio hardware , How to , Noise reduction

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 24, 2022 Mar 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is the effect you get when an Audition .pkf file (display information) which is paired with a wav file (the audio) manage to get themselves displaced. Also, it's the sort of thing that having an outdated video driver can cause. And there may be other reasons too - without quite a bit more information about exactly what you are/were doing, we simply can't tell.

When you say 'turn up sound' what exactly are you doing, and what exactly happens when? Is there audio before you do whatever it is?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines