• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

change volume of selection in multisession

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the multisession, i highlight a selection within a clip. How do I quickly lower the volume or silence the selection?

In the waveform editor, I see a popup that I can adjust the db, but not in multisession.

Appreciate guidance on this.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First make sure that the clip's basic envelopes are showing - Multitrack>Enable Clip Keyframe Editing. Now, if you right-click on your selection you get an option that says 'Silence Time Selection in Selected Clips' Doing this will immediately add some keyframes around your clip and drag them to the bottom of the track, effectively silencing the selection. And now you have some keyframes! All you have to do to make the selection louder is to drag the corner keyframes above where they started from. You can easily add 15dB of volume increase that way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines