Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Conectar PreSonus Faderport 8 a Audition

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola,

Estoy intentano conectar una controladora Faderport 8 y, efectivamente, el programa la ha reconocido como 'Superficie de control' pero no actua (no está instalada en realidad).

¿Alguien sabe cómo hacerlo?

Un saludo y muchas gracias de antemano! 🙂

TOPICS
Audio hardware , How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One possibility is that in Audition's preferences, you may have to edit the control surface. So try Edit>Preferences>Control Surface and select your Faderport, which should show in the list. If it doesn't, then add it, as you've shown - also you might want to put a check in the MTC box. Then when it's installed, select it and click on 'Edit'. You should now be able to see the way the controls are assigned, and alter the functions of some of them if you want to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks a lot, Steve. I'll try.

I can't get automation to work but I get the impression that Faderport 8 and Audition don't understand each other too well 🙂

Still, I said: thanks for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines