• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does not save audio changes after export

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I increase the volume of some parts of the track. I export it. I listen to it as a music file and I don't see any changes there. (if you open the exported file again in audition, the changes will already be visible there) What to do?

Sorry for the mistakes if there are any. English is not my native language.

TOPICS
Export , How to , Version 3 and earlier

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How exactly did you increase the volume?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

by using this thing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you saying that you changed the level of the audio using the HUD, saved the file, and couldn't hear any difference, even though you could see the difference in the file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then the changes you made were insufficient! If you can see that the file has a lower peak amplitude than it had, then that is what it will have - this never fails.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so what i need to do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It depends upon what you are trying to achieve. Is this music, or spoken words? What you would do would vary according to both the material and the result you are after.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a recording of my voice. I increase the volume in some places and the problem is that the changes are not visible after the export. The question itself is how to hear my changes not only in audition

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try using the Speech Volume Leveler on the whole file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where can I find it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In Effects>Amplitude and Compression. May I suggest that you might find it useful to go through some of the Audition basic tutorials? I think you will get on a lot better if you do...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines