• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Everytime I try to export in Adobe Audition it doesn't work

New Here ,
May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What am I doing wrong? Also why won't it allow me to export to media encoder? I tried changing my output. Both are focusrite. I have all the clips highlighted. I put markers but unlike premier pro I can't seem to figure out how to make a beginning and end to export so I just selected all the clips but that doesn't seem to work either. 

defaultjtdgxsgs150l_0-1621022109934.png

trouble_shooting.jpg

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You won't be able to export anything unless the tracks feed to a place that exports can happen from - and in Audition, that's the Master channel, not the Focusrite. So remove any reference to anything else in the track outputs, and make sure that they go directly to the Master channel, and then you'll be able to export. The only exception to this is if you have a track feeding a bus; you will only hear the output from that if the bus it is fed to is fed to the Master instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines